- Kid Friendly
- 50 minutes
- 4 Servings
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 3 cups zucchini squash, shredded
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 1 cup cooked sausage or hamburger, optional
- 1 large tomato, chopped and drained, optional
- Beat eggs and vegetable oil together, add zucchini, onion, cheese, and seasoning; mix and add meat if desired.
- Add Bisquick and mix again.
- Put in greased pie pan (large) or casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for about 40 minutes.