- Kid Friendly
- 70–75 Minutes
- 12 Servings
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkgs. (250 grams each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 4 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the crackers, sugar, pecans and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 10″ springform pan.
- Bake at 350℉ for 10 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla and sour cream. Pour over crust.
- Toss apples with lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over filling. Sprinkle pecans over top. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350℉ for 55– 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Drizzle with 4 tablespoons caramel topping.
- Cool for 1 hour. Chill overnight. Store in refrigerator.