- Kid Friendly
- 45 Minutes
- 10 Servings
- 6 large baking apples (my family prefers Honeycrisp, Gingergold or Jonagold)
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup dry oats
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Place apples in a greased 13″x 9″ baking pan. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, oats and butter with a fork; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350℉ for 40–45 minutes until apples are tender.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, with cream or ice cream if desired.