- Kid Friendly
- 90 Minutes
- 12 Servings
- 3 medium eggplants (approx. 2 lbs.), washed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic or 3 tablespoons garlic scapes, chopped
- Roast whole eggplant at 325℉ until very soft, about 1 hour. (For even better flavour, grill it! Yum!)
- Remove from oven and immediately peel off skin. Place eggplant in a colander to strain liquid; let cool.
- When cooled, using large spoonsful, place in blender. Add mayo, onion, salt, pepper and garlic (scapes). Blend until smooth.