- Quick and Easy
- 6–8 Minutes
- 6–8 Servings
- 4–5 coloured sweet peppers
- 1½ cups crumbled Feta with garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cut peppers in half; remove seeds and marinate in resealable bag for 1–2 hours.
- Cook on grill 6–8 minutes, at 400℉ until slightly charred on both sides.
- Spoon the feta cheese into the hollows of the peppers.
- When cheese is warm, remove from grill and serve immediately.