- Arrange cake slices on bottom of 13″x9″ baking dish, cutting to fit if necessary; drizzle with orange juice.
- Mix berries and sugar and place on top of the cake
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes
- Stir in ¾ cup whipped topping; spread over berries
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour
*This dessert can be prepared the night before serving.
- Cream butter and cream cheese; gradually add the sugar, beating on medium mixer speed till light and fluffy
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Add the flour, mixing just until well blended, Stir in vanilla
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9″x5″ loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes
- Remove and cool completely