- Kid Friendly
- 5–7 Minutes
- 8 Servings
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons Frank’s Red Hot Chili Lime Sauce (less if you don’t like heat)
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper or to taste
- 1½ cups chopped green, red, yellow, and orange pepper mixture
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- ⅔ cup jalapeno gouda cheese, diced into small cubes
- Mix ingredients together, and shape into 8 hamburger patties. Make sure the cheese is not hanging onto the outside of your burger if possible, or you will lose all the cheese as it heats and starts to melt.
- Flatten them wider than you would serve them as they will shrink a bit.
- BBQ until you reach your desired juiciness of the burger. (If you use another kind of jalapeno cheese, pick one that holds its shape, or else you won’t find much cheese left after you’ve barbecued the burgers).