- Kid Friendly
- 7–10 Minutes
- 8–10 Servings
- 3–4 large cobs of sweet corn (about 3 cups of kernels)
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped hot pepper, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Husk corn and grill covered for 7–10 minutes turning occasionally until corn starts to brown.
- Cool until able to hold cobs. Cut corn off the cob.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for several hours.