We have fresh Ontario raspberries in our Orchard Market!
Some tips you may find useful:
- When buying, look for firm, dry berries. Avoid overly soft fruit, or those with any trace of mildew.
- Raspberries are highly perishable; they must be refrigerated if not consumed immediately. They can also be frozen.
- Just before serving, if necessary, gently and lightly rinse under cold running water, and then carefully drain on paper towel.
- Raspberries are most commonly eaten as they are, or with fresh cream poured on top.
- They’re a classic for jams.